Wednesday, November 7, 2012

"12 Western Zodiac Signs" Special Stamps (1 November 2012)


FDC

self-adhesive stamp booklet (Front) 
self-adhesive stamp booklet (Back)

































































It's the first time for Hong Kong Post to launch its first-ever self-adhesive reel stamps and self-adhesive stamp booklet, making the stamp issue a truly unmissable stamp collection set. The self-adhesive stamp booklet was sold out within 1 hour- how fast it is! :)

P.S. The first photo is from the HKPOST and others are scanned by me :)

-
#Off Topic#
Oh my gosh, I am having test this 2 weeks! What the heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell it is! Test sucks!
I did Math Test today and awwwwww it killed me! I'm not good at Math alweays! Stupid meeeeeeee! I ONLY want a PASS!  Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! :/

No comments:

Post a Comment