Thursday, August 9, 2012

Overseas Philatelic Products (9 August 2012)

Datestamped First Day Cover with Stamp Set (Front)

Datestamped First Day Cover with Stamp Set (Back)
Mail a Smile


I woke up very early this morning since I went to the General Post Office to buy these overseas philatelic products. The Pixar's stamps are lovely and they Olympic FDC looks really good. [OFF TOPIC] I feel very tired and sleepy now.. awwww :\


#Need some help#

Dear friends from USA, I will be glad to receive the another 5 Pixar's stamps from the series of "Mail a Smile" since I can't buy them in HONG KONG.. *sad face* 

Dear friends from UK, I'd like to receive the "Team GB Gold Medal Winners Stamp"! I love UK and I also want to thanks the British who supported Hong Kong table tennis team on 5/8 at the Olympic Games. ♥ It's really touching to hear your supports - "Come on Hong Kong". Thanks again!

Please do leave a msg here if you're interested to swap. I can send you postcard or the Olympic stamps issued by Hong Kong! Thanks.  :-)

x


No comments:

Post a Comment