Friday, September 14, 2012

Free postcards from Cockie




















-
I'm VERY busy after my new school year began. I have not much time to write postcards and join the RR and that's why I don't receive many postcards recently.:( Also, I feel sad about the very slow postal services- however, I can receive postcards from other country very fast but my postcards sent to other countries very slow. Moreover, I found many people on the official don't log-in and my postcards can't be register. *SIGH*

A feel so sad today since I can't find my favorite stamp from Austria.. I don't know why I am so careless to lost it. :( Maybe anyone from Austria can help?

x

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I also received the postcards from other countries soon and they always reply me after few weeks. I think the reason might be the areas we live are tinier than others. The post officers can deliver letters easily. =D

    By the way, you can feel free if you receive my postcards. =) I totally understand how busy you are. (I don't want to be a high student anymore. =P)

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete